In collaboration with El Naturalista, Canussa has successfully made a vegan high quality, stylish and comfortable shoes, and they have done it all ethically in Spain
- Comfortable and stylish
- High resistant
- Vegan Alternative to Leather made with corn waste
- Breathable and Water Resistant
- Made ethically in Spain
- Plant one tree for every pair of shoes made
- Sizes 36-42
VEGAN ALTERNATIVE TO LEATHER
The fabric used for this shoe is a vegan alternative to leather, a bio sourced material made with corn waste This fabric is waterproof and looks and feels like 100% natural leather, and is washable, light, ecological and highly resistant. The STANDARD Oeko-Tex 100 is an independent testing and certification system that certifies that the fabric meets the required criteria to be considered an ecological fabric free of toxic substances.
- SOLE: Recycled EVA production waste.
- REINFORCEMENT: Biodegradable.
- CARE: Wipe it with a damp cloth.